If you are looking for the perfect gift for a special friend, jewellery is always a good choice and in this short article, a few awesome ring designs are suggested if you are looking for a special gift.
- Alexandrite With Entwined Rose Gold – The entwined gold band could be two-tone; white and yellow gold contrast well with the alexandrite. If you approach a custom jeweller with a view to creating a special gift for a special friend, all you need is her ring size and a concept. The jewellery craftsman can work to your budget, and most are happy to share a Zoom call to discuss your project. You could surprise your friend with a gemstone she’s never heard of, and acquisition is never an issue with the bespoke jeweller. If you’re located in Australia, you may want to talk to a Brisbane gemstone jewellery designer or a reputable jeweller in your city. All it takes is a quick online search to find an expert to help you out wherever you are in the world.
- Single Amber In Yellow Gold – Amber is a very special gemstone that is actually made from fossilised tree resin that creates a deep yellow glow. If your friend’s birthstone is amber, this would make for a perfect gift, right for the girl who loves yellow.
- Amethyst Set In Platinum – Amethyst is a very special gemstone, with shades ranging from violet to purple. When you commission a custom jeweller, he or she can access the wholesale gemstone market and save you some money. An amethyst set is a perfect gift for that best friend who loves amethyst. Platinum doesn’t tarnish and the colour goes great with amethyst. The jeweller can show you a range of uncut stones and offer his or her advice regarding stone and cut, while the design is entirely up to you.
- Garnet Cluster In A Halo Setting – A few Hollywood A-Listers have sported garnet rings, with platinum, thick or thin band. While the main colour is red, garnet can be in any colour – ice green, yellow or fiery orange. Custom jewellers build a 3D image of the ring during the design stage until you are happy. Then they can work their magic and create the perfect gift for your best friend, who has supported you through thick and thin.
- Onyx Set In Yellow Gold – For the girl who loves dark colours and high contrasts, you don’t get more contrasting than black and gold. The emerald cut oozes sophistication; what woman wouldn’t love such an accessory? You can borrow one of your friend’s rings to get the right size information and if she likes platinum, switch from yellow gold for a stylish and elegant black onyx ring.
Custom jewellery doesn’t have to cost a fortune. You have a budget in mind and the jeweller can work to that and create that very special gift for that very special friend. Imagine her surprise when she opens the box! We are not talking about a gift for a casual friend, but rather a special creation to symbolise a life-long friendship.