It can be very complicated to plan an event properly, regardless of how large the event is going to be. That said, thanks to salesforce event monitoring, it is now possible to make events more efficient and cost effective. So how does this work?
How Salesforce Event Monitoring Software Helps
Essentially, this type of software is designed to technologically manage every element of an event, from marketing it to determining whether it was successful or not. Some of the key elements it offers in terms of marketing include:
- The ability to send out invitations through email, saving time and money.
- The ability to update people on events via emails.
- The ability to integrate your CRM with email, for more efficiency.
- The ability to get instant reports.
Once an event is marketed, the technology allows you to manage the online registration as well. This means you will know exactly who came and where they are from. In fact, the system can even create name badges. It also allows people to register when they arrive, if they haven’t already done so.
The software can also create a wealth of different forms. The registration form is an obvious example, but you can also create evaluation forms, forms to book on future events or training courses, order forms for certain products, and so on. Indeed, you can even link with third party providers who may offer attendants further tools and products. For instance, if there was a speaker at the event who authored books, they could create forms to purchase this book.
Payment processors are also generally included. This means that people can pay for their attendance at the event, but also for option extras, such as the aforementioned books. A good system can link to Protix, Worldpay, PayPal, GooglePay, and so on. Plus, it should be linked to your own financial systems so that the finance department can also maintain their records.
Some of the key benefits of a good salesforce monitoring event include:
- Seamless integration with existing websites.
- Full registration management with customizable forms.
- Invitation management.
- Full email marketing, before, during, and after events.
- The production of name badges and other such tools.
- Resource management, so that you know what tools need to be added to the event.
- Full payment processing facilities, both for internal and third party products.
- Event reporting, which can be sent automatically to attendants and other involved parties.
- Feedback and survey tools, which can be fully integrated with your own database and CRM.
If you regularly organize events, then you really need to have salesforce event software in place. It provides so many fantastic benefits! You can choose to automate all of the system, or just a small element of it. Either way, you will see that things will become easier, more streamlined, and generally better functioning than ever before. Most of all, it means that your event will run properly, and therefore increase the chances of it being a success.